CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE CONTRACT FOR RENTAL OF ASSISTED BICYCLE
CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE CONTRACT FOR RENTAL OF ASSISTED BICYCLE and / or MUSCLE BIKE and / or PARTICIPATION IN THE TOUR WITH ACCOMPANYING BIKE WITH ASSISTED BIKE and / or MUSCLE.
1. The Customer recognizes the perfect state of operation and maintenance of the vehicle and undertakes the obligation to return it in the same conditions. In case of return of the unwashed vehicle, a penalty of € 15.00 is required.
2. The Customer confirms that he is aware of the fact that it is not possible to take out helmet type insurance for rental cycles. It therefore assumes the obligation to bear or otherwise compensate for all the costs necessary for the restoration of the bicycle, in the hypothesis that at the time of return it is in any case damaged. It also undertakes to reimburse any other expenses relating to recovery and the detention necessary for repairs.
3. The Customer confirms that he is aware of the fact that the bicycles are insured with a third party liability insurance policy, which provides for coverage for damage to the driver and third parties in the event of an accident due to breakage or structural failure of the bicycle or its components. The Customer assumes all responsibility relating to the circulation of the bicycle, therefore he assumes the burden of paying for any damage it produces to third parties due to accidents caused during the negligent and / or careless use of the vehicle, and is also responsible for the damage caused by him and / or by third parties authorized to drive by him, to third parties, to things and to the vehicle itself.
4. In the event of theft or fire of the bicycle during use by the Customer, the same assumes the obligation to compensate 70% of the value of the cycle, assessed as indicated in the BikeTourAcademy price list.
5. The Customer assumes all consequences and responsibilities arising from the violation of the CdS, criminal acts or facts during the period of use of the bicycle, from having made use of false documents; from driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In the latter two cases, the Driver has been informed that the Insurance, in the event of damage, may claim against the driver himself.
6. The Customer guarantees from now on to pay, upon simple request and upon presentation of the related supporting documents, any fines, tolls, unreported damage and any other disbursement requested from BikeTourAcademy, relating to the rented bicycle, if referring to the period of rental itself and in any case until the actual return of the bicycle to BikeTourAcademy.
7. The Customer undertakes to return the bicycle to BikeTourAcademy by the date and time established in the contract. In the event that it intends to extend the rental period, it is obliged to go to the office to enter into a new contract. The delay in returning the vehicle may, if it is due to exceptional cases or situations, be communicated by telephone. For any unannounced delay, the customer as of now accepts the charge as a penalty of the entire doubled hourly rate. A delay of more than twenty-four hours without direct information from the Customer authorizes BikeTourAcademy to file a complaint against the Customer for embezzlement with the competent Authorities.
8. In the event of long journeys, the Customer undertakes to keep tire pressure, battery recharging and chain lubrication checked.
9. The use of the cycle outside the National Borders must be authorized in advance.
10. The tire pressure must be kept from 4 to 4.5 bar for road use in the City, Trekking, Mtb; the latter in off-road use provides for an inflation of 3.5 bar; the tire inflation of the Fat bike ranges from 0.5 when used on very soft surfaces (snow, mud, sand) up to 1.5 when used on the road. The customer assumes responsibility for any modifications that may cause damage to the vehicle itself or to persons.
11. During the guided tour, the customer undertakes to follow the instructions and instructions of the guide / companion, respecting the rules given by the same. In particular, the customer must not pass the chaperone, thus always remaining in an accompanying position and never preceding him. The companion / guide will not in any case and in any case be liable for damage and accidents suffered by the customer or caused by the same to third parties during the excursion, and is as of now released from any liability.
12. The Customer gives consent to the processing of their personal data acquired and which will be acquired by the lessor or whoever for him, for any contact regarding the period of use of the bicycle, pursuant to l. n. 675/1996 and by the T.U. Read P.S. art. 196 of the l. n. 773/1931.